After a condo or home is finished being constructed or remodeled, our cleaning team comes to leave it sparkly clean. In some cases, we help construction companies meet their deadlines by keeping the work sites clean while they complete the project.
Benefits of getting Renovation Cleaning Services
- Our team is familiar with this kind of job. It’s unique in that floors and walls need an especially deep cleaning.
- We can come at the general contractor’s convenience. It’s important not to disturb tenants and to leave the place spotless for the incoming owners.
- If you need carpet cleaning or window washing, we can also include this into the service.
Post-Construction Cleaning Checklist
While the specific needs of a particular property can vary, here’s the checklist for most post-construction cleaning services.
- Cabinets wiped down on the inside and outside
- Countertops and shelves are dusted and wiped down
- Sinks and backsplash are completely cleaned
- Any appliances like stovetops, ovens, fridges, microwaves, dishwashers, are all cleaned
- The insides of windows are cleaned. This includes windowsills and window tracks, too.
- Baseboards are dusted and wiped down
- Doorknobs, frames, and light switches are wiped down
- We remove the trash
- All of the floors are vacuumed and mopped
- All of the bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized. This includes the tubs, shower walls, shower doors, toilets, mirrors, etc.